Don’t you just love it when you see your pet eating well, looking healthy, prancing around looking all robust, and earning the compliments of friends, families and strangers?
Pets get experience about the world around them through what they taste and smell, however, the foods your pets are exposed to may seem harmless but can actually be toxic to them. It’s not a pleasant sight to watch your pet go through the pain of what they ate and this could have been avoided in the first place.
Animals are sensitive and react to foods differently than we do. There are things you would eat that your body would benefit from but might be extremely fatal to your pet and may even cost their lives. What are these foods you ask? Read on to find out.
10. Coffee and chocolate
Who would have guessed that coffee and chocolate contain harmful substances that could affect your cats and dogs? Substances that cause vomiting, even when consumed in little amounts. Pet owners need to know that dark chocolate contains more harmful substances than milk chocolate and the poisoning effect are extremely fatal, and the caffeine may lead to dehydration, excessive urinating, arrhythmia, and high blood pressure.